Thursday, September 17, 2009

HW 4 triangular comments 1

steph,I thought your post was good. I really like how you refer to the addiction to electronics as a barrier. I also like how you looked at the opposite side of the question and refered to electronic use as an expansion that it gives someone.the way that you said that our use of technology is a barrier, made me think that maybe it is closing us off from the world and that we are caged in and that everything that is important in life isn't paid attention to because we are in this digital state of mind.i like the perspective that you used. i liked how you didn't choose a side, but that you explained a bit about both negative and positive things. I think that was important because in life, people who make these products just care that you buy it because it's like once you buy it, the company owns you and you go back for more.i think for next time, you should try and answer the question about electronics corruptting our brains. I think you can have greater ideas on this topic that would make others think more.Your question made me think that my use of technology is corrupting me. i think that maybe I am kind of below or boarderline smart because I pay no attention to studying. only to things that are unimportant and dont help me in any way.Thanks and I look forward to reading future blogs of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment