Monday, December 21, 2009

hw 31 exploring methods of m,m,c,a and aggrandizing the self

Part A 

so this weekend i was at my friend's house and i noticed he was looking at his shoulder for a while. so i asked what he was doing. He told me that he had just got a tattoo on his shoulder. I began to ask him why he got it. he said, " Its hot man, and i wanted a tattoo for mad long." it was a tattoo of a sort of a star that had a vanishing point. So i was asking what's it suppose to mean, he sort of got distracted because he was playing playstation 3. So i moved on. i looked in this little sketchpad he had and there was a picture of the tattoo that he ended up getting. so i thought to myself that he actually thought about it and it has to have some significance. Then my other friend came and he is good friends with the other kid. Turns out they both got tattoos on the same day and i think the same spot. They have known eachother for really long and now that they are adults, they go everywhere together. They are like brothers. Maybe the meaning was like instead of being blood brothers, they are like ink brothers now.

I thought that by him not telling me about his tattoo really symbolized something to me. t told me that maybe the meaning of it may be embarrassing to tell people and that it maybe is just soething between him and his friend. It can have a lot of significance or it may have no significance but i will be asking him about his tattoo this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment